- Latest Clothing
- All Clothing
- Footpatrol Collection
- Sale Clothing
- HOODS & SWEATS
- JACKET & COATS
- TRACK TOPS & PANTS
- adidas Originals
Shop by Category
- All Sale
- Footwear Sale
- Clothing Sale
Shop by Price
- Under £20
- Under £40
- Under £60
- Under £80
- Under £100
- Under £250
Shop by Brand
- adidas Originals
- Shop all Sale
Enter your search
- Recent Searches
- Recently Viewed
KlarnaPay in 3 How to use
Am I eligible to
How to use Klarna:
- 1. Order:
- Order now and pay up to 30 days later with no interest or charges.
- 2. Try:
- Try on and then decide what you want to keep and pay for.
- 3. Pay:
- Select 'Pay later with Klarna ' at the checkout with one click and no payment details needed. Your order will be dispatched and you will receive an email letting you know how to pay.
Why use Klarna?
- Never miss a drop again, select Klarna at checkout and pay after delivery.
- Klarna lets you try before you buy, and you only pay for what you keep.
- Pay 30 days after you order has been shipped
- No interest, no fees - just pay within 30 days of receiving your order.
Am I eligible to use Klarna?
- Are you over 18 years old?
- Do you have a UK bank account, and good credit standing?
- Do you have a UK residential address?
- Yes to all the above - get shopping
Questions? For all those concerning the product, delivery and returns, please contact Footpatrol. For all those concerning payment or regarding an expected refund, please contact Klarna. For more details, see the FAQ section below.
Footpatrol acts as an introducer and not a lender of unregulated credit products provided by Klarna Bank AB (publ). You must be 18+ to use this credit product. Missed payments are visible to lenders and may affect your ability to obtain credit, including with Klarna. By continuing, I accept the Pay Later Terms Pay in 3 terms.
- Who is Klarna?
- Klarna are a Swedish payment service provider who allow you to buy now and pay 30 days later.
- What Are My Payment Options with Klarna?
- If you’re choosing to pay later with Klarna, you can pay for your goods via credit card or debit card.
- What Do I Need to Provide When I Make A Purchase?
- If you want to pay using Klarna you need to provide your mobile phone number and email address. All statements will be sent via email. It's important that you give us the correct details, or you’ll not receive the payment information and so be liable for late payment fees.
- I've Been Redirected to Klarna's Site, Is That Right?
- Yes, If you have chosen to Pay Later, Klarna will send you an email with further details on how to pay. Your email will contain a link to Klarna's payment site where you can settle your payment to Klarna with your card or with a bank transfer.
- What Happens if I make a return?
- If you have made a partial return, An updated statement will be sent to you once Footpatrol has received It. With a full return, your statement will be closed once received.
- What if I don't pay on time?
- If you don’t pay within the 30-Day period, you may be subject to charges. To help You pay on time, Klarna will send three reminders. If after 14 days from your third reminder you have still not paid the balance your details may be passed to a debt collection agency, however none of these factors will affect your credit rating.
- My application was not accepted by Klarna?
- Unfortunately, Klarna is a third party payment service, therefore, we have no control over the decisions made by the service. If you are not accepted by Klarna you can contact them directly as we are unable to help you. Visit Customer Service for Live Chat or call 020 300 50833.
- How do I contact Klarna?
- Visit Customer Service for Live Chat or call 020 300 50833 Monday - Saturday 9.00 AM - 6.00 PM, closed Sunday.
- What information do I need to provide when I make a safe purchase using Klarna?
- Does Klarna impact my credit score?
- Klarna may run a soft credit search that does not affect a customers credit score and is only visible on your credit file by you and Klarna.
When you visit any website, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. This information might be about you, your preferences or your device and is mostly used to make the site work as you expect it to. The information does not usually directly identify you, but it can give you a more personalized web experience. We use Strictly Necessary cookies to make our website work. We would like to set optional cookies to give you a better user experience and to assist us in understanding how visitors use our site. Because we respect your right to privacy, optional cookies are not set unless you enable them. Click on the different category headings to find out more and change our default settings. Blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience of the site and the services we are able to offer. You can always change your preference by visiting 'Cookie Settings' at the bottom of the page.
Manage Consent Preferences